Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review: Sigma Sigmax Brushes






Price: $42

Available @ Sigma Beauty

When I first saw this trio of brushes, I was like "Ok new brush fad that will die down" but seriously I am starting to think its not a fad, but these brushes are here to stay. So I bought the trio, although the F80 seems to get the most love for applying liquid foundation, I love them all! They are super soft, none have ever shed and I have washed them multiple times, YAY Sigma.

F80 - Flat Top Kabuki
F82 - Round Top Kabuki
F84 - Angled Top Kabuki



The F82 is awesome for cream blushes/bronzers (like formerly known as Chanel Bronze Universal)

2 comments:

  1. I've been contemplating getting a few Sigma brushes. How are they in terms of quality etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality is excellent, no shedding at all, super soft. Packed very dense. Definitely recommended :)

    ReplyDelete