Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review: NYX Eye Shadow Base

Retail Price: $7.00 at NYX Cosmetics

Color Selections: Skin Tone (pic above) White, White Pearl

I can only speak for the Skin Tone because its the only one I own. When I first bought this product, I wasn't in love with it, simply because it is a lot darker and very yellow toned than the above pic. So it tended to make my eyelids too yellow, but I continued to use it over and over and when sheered out it works fine. I have had it for a very long time, I am guessing over a year or so and it has not dried out or even look like its close to it. I alternate primers like crazy because of my addiction, hah, but you do get a good amount of product here and it will last you a long time. Now to the most important part of the review, I compared this to Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Painterly Paint Pot, Two Faced Shadow Insurance and to be quite honest, they all seemed to work the same, the only difference is price.

1 comment:

  1. Currently I use MAC Painter pot and thought this could be a dupe for it. Thanks for doing this review!

    http://foxyariesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete