Monday, May 2, 2011

Boo Product: Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer


I "boo" at this product every time I see it, it sucks. Okay, so word has gone around for sometime now that this is supposed to be a dupe for Smashbox primer, erm, well if it is then I BOO both products. Since I have not tried Smashbox primer lets trash this one only. :)

Price: $10-12
Where to get it? Sally Beauty Supply, Ulta, anywhere else Palladio is sold.

Boo Review: So you put it on and the texture is nice, builds like this smooth canvas feeling etc. Cool. It doesn't fill in pores or things like that for me, also after apply foundation I am oily already after about an hour, then maybe 4-5 hours I look greaseballish, not to mention my makeup is fading at a ridiculous rate. :( No likey.

What experiences have you had with this primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment