Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream


Product Claim:
M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA++
Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.

The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.

Price n' Stuff: Well if you purchase it from Missha directly you will be spending $29.99 plus shipping. Now I got it from Amazon for $17.50 plus shipping, but limited on color choices.

Mini Review: I am NW20 (Mac) and I own the color Light Beige and it matches me very well. When I first tried it, I was skeptical because it normally looks very grey coming out of the tube, but when it oxidizes it matches beautifully. I like this product because its lighter than regular foundation, it has all those neat extras like SPF, whitening properties etc. It smooths on nice, smells nice and covers light to medium. Now what I don't like about this product is that its very sticky on the skin, it doesn't last very long (on me), it slides around on my face (even if using a primer and of course setting it with powder). Because of the fact that it moves around, I have a feeling that in the summer it will melt, which sucks because I wanted to use this instead of a tinted moisturizer because it has more converage and its not super oily. I still enjoy this product though, I will probably continue trying BB Creams since theres a bunch out there, but as a first one to try I would recommend it if you feel like it might work for you :)

Below I have posted a video from xsparkage trying out this specific BB Cream and first impressions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment