Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Garnier Refreshing Gel-Cream Moisture Rescue

Product Claims: Locks in moisture for 24 Hours, Blocks out dryness, Oil Free

Sold at most drugstores.

Mini Review: I have combination oily skin, im not acne prone. I have been trying this for over 3 weeks thus far everyday, mostly at night because it does not contain SPF. I originally tried this from a sample in a magazine and thought it was indeed refreshing and made my skin soft, but after purchasing it, I find that it does not "lock in moisture". I feel like it doesn't do much but smell good to be honest, although it does smell good there is a downside to that perk as well. As we most know frangance can be irritating to the skin, so yes after I apply this my skin tends to burn, which is not too refreshing :\ Boo @ this product, I will not be repurchasing :|

No comments:

Post a Comment