Wednesday, April 20, 2011

mark Mist Opportunity Multi-tasking Refresher


Product Claims: "If your skin needs a pick-me-up and your makeup needs a touch up then try this alcohol-free, all-around skin revitalizer pumped with grapefruit, kiwi and lemongrass extracts that delivers a burst of antioxidant benefits to purify, rejuvenate and replenish skin.
6.7 fl. oz.
oil-free • non-comedogenic • fragrance-free"

Price n' stuff: $8, which is pretty affordable and I bought it from http://cproveaux.mymarkstore.com/ (use the code WELCOME for free shipping for first time buyers)

Mini Review: I like this product, I usually use it before my moisturizer for days when I wear makeup and even for the days I don't. This actually reminds me a lot of Mac Fix+ Spray. I like that its refreshing and smells pleasant but not over bearing but also doesn't contain artificial frangrance that might irritate. I have even used this over my makeup when im done, it is NOT a setting spray (neither is Mac Fix+). I use it to give a little moisture back to my face after applying powders etc to avoid any "cakey" look. I would recommend it if you'd like a nice alternative to Fixx+. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment