Sunday, June 5, 2016

Favorite Summer Blushes - 2016


Man o man do I love blush. Its ridiculous really, how excited I get when I find yet another blush that I can't not take home with me. So here I share my favorite blushes for summer 2016 :) Please share yours! Enable my unhealthy obsession :). So here they are, in no particular order. Enjoy.



This affordable blush has been my go to for multiple summers now. Nothing beats a nice peachy pink to bring color to the face and the nice sheen it has makes it even more beautiful. If you want an affordable dupe for Nars Orgasm then this is a good choice. I actually own both but find myself reaching for Milani more often.

theBalm - Frat Boy


Another peachy-pink but this one is more on the darker side and matte for those days where you want to go HAM with your favorite highlight. Cool thing about this blush is that despite it being matte, its not patchy. It lasts all day and goes with so many different looks. Definitely a must have.



This beautiful bronzy blush is so underrated! It doesn't look like much in the pan, It actually comes across as a dusty apricot/peach color. But the sheen it has is subtle but just looks so smooth especially on tan skin. Definitely a favorite.





 This blush has been in my collection for years, I always end up going back to it. Don't be mistaken by the name "Peach" its really a baby pink. NYX is sometimes weird about their naming of products. There really is no orange in this blush at all. *shrugs* Still a very affordable and pretty blush for spring and summer.


 

This blush is a MAC classic. If I had to describe it, its a bronzey/golden with a  pinch of peach. Also since its mineralized it has that nice sheen, so I don't ever use a highlight with this product. It looks amazing when you have a bit of a tan going. Unfortunately the lasting power isn't that great to be honest.



I know a lot of these, if not all, are older/classic blushes. But regardless of my collection, I always end up reaching back for one of these every summer. Hope everyone is having a great summer :)





No comments:

Post a Comment